If you are looking for a franchise resale then please contact us to receive details of the existing franchises that we have for sale.
If you are an existing franchise owner in UK who is thinking of selling then read on – this page is for you!
Lime’s franchise resales database currently has over 27,000 “would be” business owners registered so we may already know a buyer for your business. We don’t know of any other company that proactively tries to sell your franchise as much as we do. Read on to find out how to get the best price for your established franchise.
We have already sold over 200 on going concerns and dozens of re-start businesses in both franchised and non franchised environments. Unlike traditional business transfer agents we have direct access to thousands of business buyers that have started their research in the franchise industry and many of those people go on to acquire a franchise at some point in their career.
We follow a unique 5 step Business Sale Process to sell your existing business:
1. Our own franchise database: We have a huge database of over 27,000 buyers
2. Online franchise resales UK websites: These include the market leading www.businessesforsale.com and all it’s parter sites including www.ft.com plus www.daltonsbusiness.co.uk and www.rightbiz.co.uk to name just a few. In all we will commit to place over £1000 worth of online media advertising to sell your business.
3. Direct Approaches: We profile potential buyers from other businesses and make direct approaches.
4. Accountants and Corporate Finance Professionals: We publicise your business for sale to the professional advisors of other companies and those that are hired to seek acquisitions for other companies.
5. Professional Franchise Prospectus: Designed by experienced business brokers in conjunction with our graphic designers your business will look the best that it possibly can.
6. Our own social media channels on Twitter and Facebook reaching thousands more potential buyers
7. Your business marketed for only £250 plus vat followed by the industry’s lowest success only commission when you sell your business.
It can take time to sell any ongoing concern, very much in the same way as selling your house. Some sell very quickly some take a while and there are a lot of variables including the availability of finance, the current market trends and of course your flexibility with regard to price, earn out and assisting in an orderly handover of the business.
NO QUIBBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE ON FRANCHISE RESALES
If we fail to generate any legitimate enquiries within the first 3 months we will refund your money in full and then continue to advertise your business for sale at our expense until a buyer is found.